Sunday 4 May 2014

Dissertation is finished!

 Hello again! If you are a regular in reading this blog you will know for the past six weeks or so there has been one main thing I have been in constant worry about and that is my dissertation. However I am now very happy to say that it is completed and handed in, and I was even so happy with it that I got a copy bound to keep for myself!






My dissertation is on religion and it's potential role in psychological wellbeing and health behaviours. Many months of planning and hard work went into it, I was required to do reading around the subject I wanted to focus on and find a supervisor who was an expert in the field to supervise my research. I had to send off a form about the research I was planning to do and how I planned to do it to make sure it was ethics approved, and complete an assessment on my progress which counted towards 10% of the module. I had to, with the help of my supervisor, put together a questionnaire from previous questionnaires, collect the data and analyse the findings, and then do the write up! 

So now I have just a few lectures left, two exams and then I have finished university! It's a scary thought but a few days ago I got emailed my date for graduation which is giving me so much motivation!

Next week will be all about revision, so for this weekend I am taking a well deserved break before starting revision! Currently on my way to see McBusted tonight with my Dad before revision starts tomorrow!

See you next week!
Robyn 

No comments:

Post a Comment