Sunday 13 July 2014

Recieving my degree classification and 8 days until graduation



Hello, hope you are all having a great weekend!

This week one major thing has happened, I have received my classification for my degree! Well done to all my uni friends that have also received their classification this week too. After three years of hard work and dedication, I am now definitely graduating university with a second class upper division psychology degree! For a few weeks now we have been given our provisional grades but it was not until Monday that we received the grades we will be graduating with and then later a letter in the mail to confirm our grades on paper.

Filling out psychology jobs and being able to put a confirmed grade down onto the application forms is certainly a great feeling, and it makes all those years of hard work worth it. Getting a 2.1 means I now have the classification that will allow me to go on to further study in psychology which I plan to be able to fund in the next couple of years. It also means that I can apply for jobs such as assistant psychologist, so I am very happy with my classification.

There is now just over one week until graduation! I have my gown hired and photography booked, the only thing left to do is to sort out a graduation dress! Next Week's blog post will be all about preparing for graduation and how much I am looking forward to seeing my amazing uni friends again (and hoping that I don't cry saying goodbye to them). Good luck in whatever stages you are at in your UCAS application and also in any results you are soon to receive! See you soon!

Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment