Sunday 30 March 2014

My Week


Hi guys! Hope you have all had a great week!

This week I have gone home for the weekend to spend some time with my family for Mother's day. I'm currently sat in the living room having a break from all the work that I have had to do over the past week for university. It is now 33 days until dissertation deadline and the nerves are starting to kick in. In just 33 days all written assignments will have been handed in and I will have only two exams to go to completing my degree - a truly terrifying thought!

This week I did a group presentation as an assessment for my module in Applied Health Psychology in which as a group we came up with an intervention for a certain type of health behaviour and presented how we would conduct the intervention. I am hoping that it went well, but it has taught me good communication and group skills. I now have work to do on my portfolio for my dissertation, work on my dissertation, work on my report for health psychology and to complete my essay for mental health.

Currently my dissertation is going well, I have completed data analysis and have all the results that I need to write it up! It is very exciting to see it all pulling together however there is still a long way to go until my dissertation is ready to be submitted! I am aiming to have my first draft ready two weeks before the deadline which means my first deadline is the 17th of April! Very soon!

Thank you for reading, see you next week!

Robyn

PS. 33 days until dissertation deadline day!

No comments:

Post a Comment