Thursday 19 March 2015

Submitting Assignments






This week has been really busy at university. I have had two submission deadlines and a practical assessment in counselling. WOW! Pleased to say it’s all been summited on time and I got a really good grade in my practical assessment. The second semester at university is the hardest. Submitting assignments seems never ending’. It’s just a reminder that I am here to learn all about psychology and the assessments are just part of assessing how much I have learnt or can remember.


Smile while you learn 

When it’s time to finally summit an assignment its feels strange for me. I don’t want it to be over but I do. I enjoy shutting down all the files that I used for my assignments and I really do enjoy the research. Anyway I still have another report to write for Bio/cog and exams are rapidly approaching.





                                                       This is what I want to be doing 

I am now looking forward as another semester has now finished. It feels like a whirlwind, one minute I just started, now I am over half way through. My planning has seemed to pay off I am not feeling stressed. Those assignments were submitted long before the 11.59 deadline. So it's finally time for me to relax a bit. I have a weekend away tomorrow, which I am really looking forward to. Then It's time to see the grandchildren as Easter is almost here again.

No comments:

Post a Comment