Tuesday 12 May 2015

Exam Revision



It’s time to get down to revision. I have 4 exams 2 which are multipile choice and to written ones. I cant say I am looking forward to it, but its what I am there for to test my learning.
I have made a revision plan and will try to stick to it. I don’t want to become to stressed. I am worried about the written exams as I have dyslexia i will have extra time but this does not help with spelling. I want to do well as the exams  form a large percentage of your overall grade.
I have spent a fortunte on index cards and spend a lot of time making notes for me to remember all the various theories we have learnt in the different subjects and believe me psychology has lot of different therioes.
Research methods is causing me most concern I hae to remember which test for which xperiment. I will have to read and analyse data and write up the results using the right format.
Practice seems to be the only way so i am spending my days and nights writing out the formulas and I just hope I remember them.
Its important to find some time for relaxation during this period as constant worry is no good for anyone. I am concentrating on doing my best and I hope my best will give me the grades I need. 
Image result for exam revision
planning is key




Image result for exam revision
my desk and my cat to keep me calm

















No comments:

Post a Comment