Tuesday 12 May 2015

Springtime



The sun is out and I am enjoying the spring. It’s lovely to see the spring flowers and to have longer days. I have been celebrating my granddaughters 4th birthday. It was lovely event with my family and friends of my daughter. Some of them are in their first year at university so it was good to compare stories.
My 2nd year is nearly over. I can’t believe that the time has gone so quickly. I have just one piece of written work to submit then I can get down to revision. This stage of university is really about consolidating your knowledge. I have realised how much I learnt in year one and that knowledge has helped me to success n year 2.
 Spring is about new beginnings which usually gives me hope that I will have more opportunity to experience different things. I am beginning to see the first signs that I have learnt things in psychology and about studying which has improved my self-confidence.
Being at university gives you so many different things, it’s not just about the academic achievements. Learning to motivate yourself and learn independently are important skills which contributes towards success in making the transitions into higher Education.
So If you are considering go to university why not come to an open day where you get to speak to students who are living the experience.
Image result for springtime at university
studying in the sun

No comments:

Post a Comment