Sunday 9 February 2014

First week of the second semester.

Hello again :)

This week at university has been my first week of new modules, and it is all very exciting. Because this week has been about starting up new modules, I have had no tutorials. Also this is the first time in about two months that I have been free from deadlines being very close, so it constantly feels like there is something missing and that I have been forgetting about something really important that needs handing in. 

I do not have any deadlines coming up now until the 20th of March which seems like a long way from now, but I know that each year at university seems to pass faster than the others and so deadline season will soon be round again.

I've spent this past week thinking of ways in which I can improve from the previous semester and how I plan to arrange my time to avoid having lots of work to do in a short space of time. Whilst I have no deadlines very close, I am trying to keep on top of the reading which I have been set and to try to read as much as I can around the topics now so that I am not panicking when it comes to revision. I am also planning on trying to do as much work on my dissertation as possible over the following weeks so that there is less to do when other deadlines start to crop up.

This week has been very much planning time management for my final unit choices, it is terrifying how close it is until the end of university now! It has also just been about keeping up with essential reading and trying to remember that it is okay, there is nothing I have forgotten to hand in. 

Next week will be much more eventful as I start my tutorials and the lectures will follow on from the introductions, and also I start my new plan to try even harder for my final units.

Thanks for reading, see you next week!
Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment