Monday 1 June 2015

Exams over





The day finally came. The end of year two. It has all happened so fast. The last exam was horrible, but I did my best. I made sure that I was calm and tried to remember all I learnt over the year in biological and cognitive psychology. It was my least favorite unit but I attended the lectures and read lots.

My plan for this year has been to complete all my work on time. I was really scared of taking those exams. But I focused and now it's time to celebrate. I have not achieved this all by myself. I have had great teachers and support from other students which has enabled me to focus. When I was short of funds I got help from the access to learning fund. I had to put a lot of negative feeling about studying to the back of my mind.

This weekend I going to go dancing I love music I think after 3 terms of psychology. It's time to put the books and files away and enjoy myself until it's time to go and earn some money to get me through year 3 I can't relax fully until the results are in but until then well done to all the student in psychology and counselling therapies we completed another year and the best is yet to come.

University is out for summer Jamaica here I come.
Last day year 2 over























No comments:

Post a Comment