Friday 5 June 2015

Results are in.........

The results are in I have passed all my units. I am going back to university to complete my degree. I never dreamed that I would achieve this much. I had such a great finish to the year I passed my counselling exam with a B+. That was way beyond my expectations. I had such fear of writing but no more.
I am still recovering from a weekend of celebrations with my family and friends. I danced the night away and did drink quite a bit of the fizzy stuff. It is so good to be able to relax and not have to worry about anything.
Going into full time education was a huge gamble for me.  At times I did question whether I made the right decision especially when finances got hard. But it was worth it now I only have one more year to complete. My goal for this year was to submit all my work and not to have any referrals. I feel so much achievement in completing year two, and I am still smiling
The summer is now mine to do what I choose I am hoping to be back working for student recruitment helping prospective students to apply for university. So if you are in Luton mall over the summer come to our stand. We are very friendly and will do our best to help you make that life changing decision.
If this 52 year old brain can achieve a predicted 2.1 then you can. Aim high, keep your dreams alive and you too could be smiling this time next year.
I still have a lot of packing to do.

Here I Come



No comments:

Post a Comment