Saturday 13 June 2015

Off to the sun



This week I am getting used to the idea of not going to university.  I have had a look at the units for next year and set up new folders on my PC.
I want to be ready for the start of the new term as year 3 is the most important. I have looked at the core text books and will do dome reading over the summer  the units for next year look very interesting especially metal health which is a new area for me. I love to read and I will be spending the next fees weeks laying on a beach or sitting on my mum veranda in the sun
I plan to go to reggae sunfest which is a music festival in Jamaica   I will be great to see some live artists and have a good time with my sister and nieces who are also going to be there

I hope to get internet sorted out so I will be able to share my holiday stories with you. I have a few last minute things to sort out and then in a few days I will be on that plane. The flights takes about 9 hours so plenty of time to start reading for my final year project. I want to get started on it as I would like to write my introduction before I get back to university

So it's off to the sun for me knowing that I can relax let my hair down for a few weeks.






beach Life




No comments:

Post a Comment